~"Cry of an Angel"~ ~"Cry of an Angel"~

Amazing

I guessed I had to give a review back since that would only be fair for your nice and helping words.
I love this piece. Even though it's made to be sad, i feel that... happiness, you know, a peaceful moment.
You're very creative and this, this is a particular one of it's kind. I love these instruments as well, i just can't master them well since I learn by myself and by ear.
You're lucky to have a dad who composes music.

You know what? You're one of those people I'm truly going to admire because they can bring peace for me through music.

5'd for sure! Let this be a platinum track!

quickshot-x responds:

Creativity is the key in music, you shouldn't make something just because it's the style, or popular kind of music. You should make it purely-out of your own heart, and mind. My father only taught me the basics of musical theory. I learned the rest of the way practicing. You also asked for my email, well PersianLead@Yahoo.com, and yes you may add me in Instant Messenger. :) Thankyou for your review.

Mario Techno - Cave Mario Techno - Cave

oh yea...

talking about memories.... I love the mario games and this soundtrack is one of them i ike most of all mario soundtracks.
Btw good work with the remix!

Remote Control Robot--_-- Remote Control Robot--_--

What the!?

Why is it there's no comments?! This is a great piece! :D

PERVOK responds:

Ah, thank you!
This review actually means a lot to me...it means that tehre are people who see a good piece of music and not jst download it, but review it as well!

Thank you sir!

Flexy Walls. Flexy Walls.

Woa! good job

Very cool! The name for the song fits very well too! What program did you use? I just started at making music and this sounds wickedly good! Keep the good stuff up!

the-postal-dude responds:

O, I used fl studio, reason, goldwave for editing, and some mixing i used atomix virtual dj.
thanks for the review. :)

Trip Trip

Very good

I liked this one. ^__^
Even after an half hour it was good! XD
It really make the inpiration flow for the writer with writers block. =D