Hawaiian Puppies Hawaiian Puppies

Very good!

Although you are way off with the cultural part in this I'd like to applaud you for making a beautifully crafted animation.
I could see the bat siblings star as the main characters in a game. There is a very nice foundation for this opportunity and I am convinced that if your talent meets a programmer there would be great possibility for a successful execution.

I'd like to wish you luck with any future projects, whether or not you have had a chance to consider my thoughts.

BELIEVE by The Bravery BELIEVE by The Bravery

Sweet

Concept above quality, indeed. And the quality did not interfere with the concept more than it gave it a rough, stylish look that seemed more fitting than anything could.
On another note, just for yourself, go and look up the word synesthesia on wikipedia. You may find yourself being one of the few lucky people who has it.

From Player to Playa From Player to Playa

Great!

I know t's just an animation but if you actually considered making a full movie for this I'd be grateful!

Like Poetry Like Poetry

Awh damn...

Godt arbejde... Meget, meget rørende.
Personligt syntes jeg det er en af dine bedste.
Excellent job!

Bad Guys In Space Bad Guys In Space

LOL!

"how'd ya like that, moon?!"

XD
Hilarious! Just as always!

"You're beautyful inside!"
"Oh for the sake of fuck!"

I loved it. Keep this serie rollien'!

Joe Zombie :: Episode 6 Joe Zombie :: Episode 6

Hah, nice job!

Yeah, good you finished this one! We all have, afterall, been waiting for this in 3 years! :D
I hope you'll keep up and let Joe Zombie Episode 7 peek out from the corner.
One of the things I really admire about your animation are, the camera angles. Jesus, I have never seen so good camera angles in any stick death movie! Then, - and this is one of my favorites, the small detail as, the pupils is moving around in the eyes, so that the one watching the movie, nearly can follow the stick's thoughts.
Also, voice actors. I still remember when you used . . was it speakonia? Hah, the voice actors you use, are very talented, you self, too. Yes! The story! Hell, nice story - and nice story twist here. It's very original :D Hmm, hmm, What do i more have? Oh yeah, you do certainly know how to build up an atmosphere. The music, the voices, the camera angles, the stick's body language, etc.
I don't know why pple say like: "Oh my fuck! The animation suxxors!! why are teh stiks drawn so badd??+?"
I mean, it's a style. If pple can't accept a style, then they can go to hell. I must admit though, I like your style but, I would never use it myself. Now, i think I'm done here. =)
Keep up the work with Joe Zombie and - Of course, you guys at Explosm, don't even think about quitting C&H! (Even though I don't think you will ;)

Dead Silent 2 Dead Silent 2

Yey!!

This had it all! xaio xaio, a sligthly tatste of madness, humor and good taste of music! + your pwnage animation skillz!

Haxxy responds:

I always throw in a tiny bit of humor in there, although I like the bit in Dead Silent 1 better. I understand where you got the Madness relation from, but I didn't intend to relate to that animation at all.

The Final Words The Final Words

Fantastisk!

Er bandet egentligt dansk? lol jeg måtte bare vide det..! Det lød helt fantastisk og præstationen fra din side gjorde bare det hele endu bedrer! Det var en fantastisk måde at vise filmen på, fortælle historien næsten baglæns. Hvor meget fik du for det? Aw, joke! det skal jeg ikke ha' at vide... ellers vil min fattige pung bare blive sur på mig... Jeg prøver selv flash (lettere uden held) og jeg syntes at det er evigt svært så jeg er målløs over dit resultat. Vis verdnen at Danmark har gode flash artister!! Yeeey!
Just fantastic! Keep this stuff up!

FoXcatO responds:

Mange tak:) Det glæder mig at du kunne lide den:) Jo det er skam et pæredansk band. Jeg må give dig ret i at deres musik er ret god. Jeg må indrømme at jeg ikke var helt sikker på at ideen med at lade køre på den måde den gør... men det viste sig jo så i sidste ende at være en ret god ide. Vi kan ikke have at din pengepung bliver sur på dig så det vil jeg undlade at fortælle;) Flash er faktisk ikke så svært som mange gør det til... det kræver bare øvelse og tålmodighed som med alt andet.
Jeg skal forsøge at gøre hvad jeg kan på det felt. Både forsøge at holde standarden og vise verden at Danmark har gode flash artister... hehe:)
Her på falderebet kan jeg fortælle dig at jeg arbejder på 2 nye film som gerne skulle være færdige i løbet af sommerferien... so stay tuned;)

In Memory Of Elle In Memory Of Elle

I feel your sorrow.

I have lived with friends who could have died if they didn't have a friend or someone else who could take care of them and, I feel very lucky when I see what you have passed trough. Elle suffered so she leaved this world to find something better. I have often been dreaming about something better and in someway, I think she was brave enough to leave because she was just too weak to live here. I also feel anger. She leaved her friends and those who loved her mostly and turned her back against them all. I feel sick when I see all those reviews about she didn't deserve better etc. Really sick.
I have suffered much and I have been standing with the knife in my hand or beside the road just thinking. But I have always come to the same decission: "No, not yet. Not like this. I have friends who will suffer more than I do if leave too early."
that's the thoughts that I have been living for. And Please, live on. You are a life happy person if you find "it" in yourself.
Try to look at it as a "lifeexperience" I know that sounds very harsh but rally try. It use to help me trough situatiations like that.
Live on

- Samboo

Sonic X CC Trailer Sonic X CC Trailer

Woow. . .

Okay, just so you know, then i NEVER watch this ind of movies you know, with sonic and so on. but this caught my eye and I must say that I really enjoyed this trailer. It is some of the best I have seen in several MONTHS.
Last time I reviewed a movie, hmmm. . . I think that was... hmm.. last year in december? It's not often I write a review you know, It's only the best i write to heheh. . .